Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thanks for the happy wishes

Thank you to everyone who sent me cards, emails, phone messages, and texts to wish me a happy birthday on Friday.

It was a very stressful week. Between missing Alex's field trip - which really bummed me - and working some crazy hours that further messed up my sleep schedule, and plans for my birthday not working out quite at all as expected, and having trouble with the laptop again, and the lawnmower acting up again, and... I am near my wit's end.

So today, I'm spending time with my son. I'm sorry if I'm not talking to you, please do not feel slighted, I'll be happy to call people back later. I just really, seriously, need some down time.

Happy Mother's Day to my mother, my husband's mother, and every other mother out there. You are special!

No comments: